VAS » Call me Back
Call Me Back
1. What is Call Me Back?
1.Call Me Back is unique service, by MPT which allows you to request your family / friends / near-dear ones to know that you want them to call you back.
- This service is applicable for any mobile number (except MyTel) in Myanmar.
2. Who is the eligible to use Call Me Back service?
All Prepaid / Postpaid customers (MPT GSM/WCDMA) can use Call Me Back service and request for call back from any local phone numbers (except MyTel) without any subscription or usage charges.
3. Can one way blocked user use Call Me Back service?
Yes, one way blocked user can dial *222# to use the Call Me Back service. However, user cannot receive Call Me Back SMS request from other MPT prepaid and postpaid GSM/WCDMA users.
4. Can two ways blocked user use Call Me Back service?
a . No, CDMA and two ways blocked users cannot use Call Me Back service.
5. How can I use the service?
To use this service dial *222*09XXXXXXXX# where 09XXXXXXXX is the mobile number of your choice, whom you want to request for a call me back.
After your request is successful, you would receive a prompt saying “Thank you for using call me back! your request has been processed”.
6. How does the Call Me Back? Request look to the recipient?
If the recipient is eligible, he/she will receive the following message: “Hello, please call back at 09xxxxxxxxx now”.
7. Can I use the Call Me Back service if I am roaming outside of Myanmar?
The Call Me Back service is offered for MPT GSM/WCDMA customers for sending request to any local phone numbers (except MyTel) in Myanmar with Free of Charge. Call Me Back service is not be available when roaming outside Myanmar.
8. Can I receive a Call Me Back SMS in Myanmar Language?
The receiver can get the SMS in Myanmar (or) English depending on his/her language setting only on MPT network. For the other network, the SMS would be in English.
9. Can I use Call Me Back request to my friend who are using other operators’ numbers?
Yes, The Call Me Back service is offered for MPT prepaid and postpaid GSM/WCDMA customers for sending request to any local phone numbers (except MyTel).
10. How many times can I use Call Me Back service per day?
5 times can be used for Call Me Back service per day.
11. What happed after using 5 times Call Me Back service per day?
After using 5 times Call Me Back service per day, you will get the following message: “Dear MPT Customer, you have exceeded the limit to use Call me back! for today”.
12. Why should I use Call Me Back?
Call me back is a friendly service offered by MPT, to allow its user to stay in-touch with friends/family/near-dear ones, in case emergency (e.g. low balance, out of credit, etc.).
1. How can I get Call me Back Service?
Use the “Call Me Back” service to let your friends and family know to call you back, at no charge. (All local phone numbers)
After dialing the access code (*222#) and if the recipient is eligible, he/she will receive the following message:
“Hello, please call back at 09xxxxxxxxx now”