Dream Come True
“Dream Come True” is a Lucky Draw Campaign organized by MPT to fulfill the dreams of customer/people who using MPT and living in Myanmar
The Prizes for winners
MPT will fulfill the dreams/wishes of winners
Selected 7 Lucky Winners of MPT “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign
|Sr. No||Categories||Lucky Number||Name||Address||Phone Number|
|1694||U Arkar Myint Aung||Sanchaung Towinship, Yangon Region||09-453910xxx|
|2||0796||U Sai Aung Hlaing Min||Maha Aungmye Township, Mandalay Region||09-261259xxx|
New Business support (For Self)
|5847||U Kyaw Ye Aung||Mayangone Township, Yangon Region||09-402671xxx|
|4||6362||U San Lin Aung||Min Hla Township, Bago Region||09-421891xxx|
Contribution for Community (For Myanmar Society
|7053||Daw Naing Sein||Mindat Township, Chin State||09-268247xxx|
|6||7230||U Than Zaw Oo||Hlaing Tharyar Township, Yangon Region||09-429114xxx|
|7||All Eligible Dream category||6028||Daw Than Than Chit||Haeho Township, Shan State||09-428384xxx|
MPT Handed Over The “Brand New MG 5 Car” To One of The Lucky Winners of “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign
The handover ceremony of “Shwe Eain Mat” campaign was held on 3rd April 2022 at MG Myanmar Car Showroom located at Sayar San Road, Bahan township, Yangon. During the ceremony, MPT handed over the “Brand New MG 5 Car” to the first lucky winner “U Arkar Myint Aung (Lucky Number 1694) to fulfill his dream under the family sector of “Shwe Eain Mat” campaign.
U Arkar Myint Aung, one of the lucky draw winners of MPT “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign said that
“Today is the day that my dream comes true. I have my own car now which is needed for my family from MPT’s “Shwe Eain Mat” campaign. I am overwhelmed that I can implement the opportunity to make my dream come true for my family. Thank you so much MPT for selected me for this award as it is very useful for me and my family”.
MPT Handed Over The “Library” To Second Lucky Winner of “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign
We are pleased to announce that MPT has been able to fulfill second lucky winner, U Than Zaw Oo (Lucky Number-7230) dream “Library” at Naung Pattara Village.
U Than Zaw Oo, one of the lucky draw winners of MPT “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign said that “Thank you so much for the chance to be a lucky winner in MPT Shwe Eain Mat and for implementing the library that my village really needs. I wish MPT even more success in making my dream come true”
MPT Handed Over The “Tailoring Training Center ” To Third Lucky Winner of “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign
On 14.06.2022, MPT went to a township in Southern Shan State named “Heho”. Ma Than Than Chit (Lucky Number – 6028) is one of the Lucky winners of Shwe Eain Mat who wants to open the Taloring Class in her hometown.
We would like to share the enjoyable words of her happiest moment from here.
“This is the day that my big dream has come true in my life. Thanks to MPT and everyone who support to become my dream reality in life. Thank you so so much”
MPT Handed Over The “Grocery STore” Fourth Lucky Winner of “Shwe Eain Mat” Campaign
Ko San Lin Aung (Lucky Number – 6362), fourth lucky winner of Shwe Eain Mat, wants to open a grocery store in Min Hla Township, Bago Region. MPT has already implemented his dream on 22nd June 2022.
We can enjoy how he was happy according to the words he said.
“Thanks a lot, the relevant person from MPT who create the Golden Dream program. I am also proud of being one of the winners in this program and special thanks to everyone who support me to become my dream come true. I would like to urge you to use MPT as you can be the lucky winner of MPT like me. Special thanks again to everyone.”
MPT is now on progress to fulfill the dreams of Lucky winners soonest.
Terms and Conditions
1. MPT lucky draw contest for “DREAM COME TRUE is organized and sponsored MPT. The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”)
2. All participants in the Contest will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Contest is open to all customers of MPT who:
i. are residents or permanent residents of Myanmar;
ii. are eighteen (18) years of age or above;
iii. have a valid Myanmar NRC card; and
iv. have an active MPT phone number (GSM/ WCDMA).
4. Employees of MPT and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) and anyone directly connected with the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. Eligible entries from MPT users for the lucky draw will only be Facebook Page.
6. The Contest period is from 17th Sept 2020 until 7th Oct 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“the Contest Period”). The contest period may be changed by MPT at its discretion.
7. All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
8. Customers can participate only from https://www.facebook.com/mptGoldendream page.
9. The dream of customer shouldn’t be politically related directly or indirectly.
1. To Participate in this Lucky Draw Contest, the customers have to register their SIM accordingly.
2. Winners shall be selected at random, either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as the Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be notified by their registered MPT phone number which they voted through the online portal and SMS. The result will be published on our official MPT Facebook page and website within seven (7) days after the contest period finish.
3. MPT reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
4. All participants in the Contest expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Contest. Winners of the Contest also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organized by MPT.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMINITY
5. The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Contest is at their own risk and MPT is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Contest.
6. MPT makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
• the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Contest;
• the accuracy of information and statements in the Contest page;
• the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
7. The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, MPT disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Contest.
8. MPT reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or the mechanics of the Contest by publishing the amendments on the Contest page seven (7) days prior to any such amendment.
9. By participating in the Contest, the participants consent to their personal data being used by MPT for all purposes related to the Contest.
10. By entering the Lucky Draw, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to this terms and conditions mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is “Dream Come True” Lucky Draw Campaign?
“Dream Come True” is a Lucky Draw Campaign organized by MPT to fulfill the dreams of customer/people who using MPT and living in Myanmar.
2. Who can participate in this Campaign?
Anyone who has an MPT SIM Card which is registered in accordance with the rules and regulations of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
3. Can I participate with non-MPT/other SIM Card?
No, you can only participate with MPT SIM Card.
4. How to participate in this Lucky Draw Campaign?
You must register and describe your dreams on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mptGoldendream which is created by MPT.