“Dream Come True” is a Lucky Draw Campaign organized by MPT to fulfill the dreams of customer/people who using MPT and living in Myanmar
The Prizes for winners
MPT will fulfill the dreams/wishes of winners
How Can I participate
You must register and describe your dreams on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mptGoldendream) which is created by MPT.
You must register from September 17, 202 to October 7, 2020 for making your dreams come true.
1. MPT lucky draw contest for “DREAM COME TRUE is organized and sponsored MPT. The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”)
2. All participants in the Contest will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Contest is open to all customers of MPT who:
i. are residents or permanent residents of Myanmar;
ii. are eighteen (18) years of age or above;
iii. have a valid Myanmar NRC card; and
iv. have an active MPT phone number (GSM/ WCDMA).
4. Employees of MPT and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) and anyone directly connected with the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. Eligible entries from MPT users for the lucky draw will only be Facebook Page.
6. The Contest period is from 17th Sept 2020 until 7th Oct 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“the Contest Period”). The contest period may be changed by MPT at its discretion.
7. All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
8. Customers can participate only from https://www.facebook.com/mptGoldendream page.
9. The dream of customer shouldn’t be politically related directly or indirectly.
1. To Participate in this Lucky Draw Contest, the customers have to register their SIM accordingly.
2. Winners shall be selected at random, either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as the Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be notified by their registered MPT phone number which they voted through the online portal and SMS. The result will be published on our official MPT Facebook page and website within seven (7) days after the contest period finish.
3. MPT reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
4. All participants in the Contest expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Contest. Winners of the Contest also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organized by MPT.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMINITY
5. The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Contest is at their own risk and MPT is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Contest.
6. MPT makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
• the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Contest;
• the accuracy of information and statements in the Contest page;
• the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
7. The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, MPT disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Contest.
8. MPT reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or the mechanics of the Contest by publishing the amendments on the Contest page seven (7) days prior to any such amendment.
9. By participating in the Contest, the participants consent to their personal data being used by MPT for all purposes related to the Contest.
10. By entering the Lucky Draw, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to this terms and conditions mentioned above.