1.How much does it cost for MPT SIM?
It costs 1,500 MMK for one MPT SIM.
2. Is there a bonus for new SIM user?
If you top up your phone for the first time within 7 days after using your SIM card, you will get the following free gifts.
|Top-up Amount [MMK]||Main Balance [MMK]||First Recharge Bonus||First Recharge Bonus Validity||Remark|
|500||Recharge Amount (500Ks)||2GB + 90 days Free Night Facebook||60 Days||Facebook can be used including Facebook App/ Brower (exclude outside links) & Messenger (exclude voice/ video calls) within 11PM to 7 AM.|
|1000 Ks and above||Recharge Amount||500Ks + 90 days Free Night Facebook|
|1099||–||2GB + 1000Ks + 90 days Free Night Facebook|
3. Who can receive First Recharge Bonus and how?
Every MPT GSM/WCDMA (Prepaid) users who make first top up within the first 7 Days of activation will receive the first recharge bonus in real time and Free Night Facebook (11PM~7AM) will be activated within 24 hours.
4. What can the bonus be used for?
• First Recharge Bonus (balance) can be used for Any-net calls/SMS, PAYG data
• And valid for 60 days and data volume (GB) can be used for All Data with 60 days validity.
• Free Night Facebook (First Recharge Bonus) can be applicable for Facebook App/ Browser (exclude outside links) & Messenger (exclude voice/ video calls) from 11PM to 7AM for 90 days.
• Main Balance can be used all telecom usage with 365 Days from the time of recharge.
5. What can I get if I made first recharge 500 Ks?
You can get Recharge Amount 500Ks with 365 days and as First Recharge Bonus, 2GB for All Data usage with 60 days validity and Free Night Facebook (11PM~7AM) with 90 days validity.
6.I am a new MPT SIM user, I made first recharge within the first 7 days of activation but did not receive any first recharge bonus. Why? How to make query?
• New MPT SIM users need to activate their SIM first before recharge to enjoy bonus.
• To activate: Dial *124# (or) Make first Call.
• To dial 106 (call center) for more query and requirement.
7. Can I get not only First Recharge Bous but also other Top up Bonus when I made First Recharge?
No. If New SIM users can get only First Recharge Bonus when made First Recharge within 7 days of activation. After 7 days of activation, New SIM users can get other top up bonus as per specific conditions except First Recharge Bonus.
8. What kind of document need to buy MPT Sim?
MPT SIM cards are available across the country, in handset retailers, electronics shops, grocery stores, etc. Customer’s Name, and original and copy of national registration card (passport for foreigners) which was issued by Myanmar Nationality Law.
9. How can I find my APN settings?
If you subscribe to Shwe Zagar, Shal Pyaw or Swe Thahar data is automatically activated on your phone.
• GSM/WCDMA mobiles are eligible for this Auto APN Setting Service and not available for CDMA mobile internet users.
• Some of the mobile handsets do not allow Auto APN Setting. Therefore, those types of handsets should configure APN setting manually.
• Manual Setting For Andriod Setting > Mobile Network > Access Point Name>Name – mptnet, APN – mptnet
• Manual Setting For iOS : Setting > Cellular > Cellular Data Network > Name – mptnet, APN mptnet
• If you don’t want to use internet, please disable your APN setting by removing “mptnet”.
• If the users do not know how to do, please call 106 for assistance.
10. I received this message “Dear MPT customer, your handset is not configurable, remotely. Please ensure your APN is set to “mptnet”. Call 106 for assistance”. What is it?
Some of the mobile handsets do not allow Internet Setting. Therefore, those types of handsets should configure APN setting manually. If the users do not know how to do, please call 106 for assistance.
11. I received this message “Thank you, your request is being processed. If you receive internet settings on your phone, please accept. If asked for a PIN, please use 3333.” What is it?
To accept APN setting by clicking on the configuration number.
11. Who are eligible for this Internet Setting Service?
MPT GSM/WCDMA mobile are eligible for this Internet Setting Service.
12. Do not want to use Internet. What should I do?
Please disable your APN setting by removing “mptnet”.
13. Are there any charges for this internet Setting Service?
No. Customers do not need to pay any charges for this Internet Setting service.