MPT’s FTTH Fiber To The Home
Fast, Affordable and Reliable Internet Service for households & SOHO
The Advantages Of MPT FTTH
Available Areas of MPT FTTH
*Service availability will be based on the feasibility check of the location.
|State / Region||Township|
|Botahtaung||Mingalar Taung Nyunt|
|Mandalay||Aung Myay Tha Zan||Chan Aye Thar Zan|
|Chanmyathazi||Mahar Aung Myay|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is FTTH?
FTTx stands for “Fiber to the Home” and it is broadband service with optical fiber access to the home, building or compound.
2. What is different from ADSL?
• ADSL service is with copper cable access while FTTH is with optical fiber access.
• Optical fiber access can provide more stable internet connection than copper cable. (For example, during the rain, internet connection will be more stable with optical fiber)
3. I am living out of the service area. Can’t I enjoy MPT’s high speed internet?
MPT provided LTE+, high speed mobile internet with 4G technology. Customer can enjoy LTE+ in many areas in Yangon. Please try our high speed internet service with LTE+.
4. Can we enjoy 10Mbps/ 25Mbps / 50Mbps at all the time?
• Our service is on best effort basis and 10Mbps/ 25Mbps / 50Mbps are the maximum speed customer can enjoy.
• When the service is used by many customers simultaneously, the speed may be slower than those maximum speeds. However, MPT will secure certain speed for each users to be able to use the internet even when the service is congested.
5. Are there any usage limit?
No, there is no usage limit and customer will be able to use the internet unlimitedly.