MOBILE SERVICES > VOICE
MPT on-net calls: 10Ks/Min
Off-net calls: 27Ks/Min
SMS: 15 Ks
Data: 8 Ks/MB
For the customer using old tariff, simply dial *234*4# to switch to Shwe Zagar.
MPT on-net calls: 15Ks/min
Off-net calls: 27Ks/min
For the customer using old tariff, simply dial *234*3# to switch to Shal Pyaw.
Please kindly be informed that starting from 13th Dec 2017, all local calls except for Base Tariff will be charged at every 15 seconds.
Get even closer to your loved ones thanks to MPT’s more extensive network, improved service and great rates!
|Product Name||Price (Incl. Tax)||Specifications||Usage Types||Validity||Common USSD||Direct USSD|
|Pyaw Pee Yinn Pyaw 7 Days Voice Pack||749 Kyats||119Mins||On-net calls (Including MPT landline phones)||7 Days||*600#||*600*3#|
|Pyaw Pee Yinn Pyaw 30 Days Voice Pack||1,499 Kyats||238 Mins||On-net calls (Including MPT landline phones)||30 Days||*600#||*600*2#|
|Pyaw Pee Yinn Pyaw 90 Days Voice Pack||4,999 Kyats||790 Mins||On-net calls (Including MPT landline phones)||90 Days||*600#||*600*1#|
|10mins Pack||30mins Pack||50mins Pack|
|Price(incl tax)||99 Ks||249 Ks||399 Ks|
|Validity||1 Day||3 Days||3 Days|
* Package prices are inclusive of commercial tax.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
- MPT offers Lowest Call Rate Plan “Shwe Zagar”.
Voice call to MPT numbers : 10 Ks/Min
Voice call to other numbers : 24 Ks/Min
Data ( Internet ) : 8 Ks/MB
SMS : 15 Ks/SMS
2. Who can subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
3. How can I subscribe to “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
- Dial *234*4# to subscribe. Subscription to “Shwe Zagar” Plan is completely free.
4. How can I cancel “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
- As MPT offers different plan, customer can choose and switch to their preferred one freely.
- To switch to – Base Tariff Plan => Dial *234*1#
- To switch to – Swe Thahar Plan => Dial *234*2#
- To switch to – Shal Pyaw Plan => Dial *234*3#To switch to – Shwe Zagar Plan => Dial *234*4#
- Subscription (or) Switching is allowed maximum 1 time per one calendar day. If you have switched plan one time in one calendar day, you cannot switch again on that day. Please try again next day.
5. How will the balance be deducted for Pay-As-You-Go Voice Call on “Shwe Zagar” Plan?
- Balance will only be deducted for every 15sec of customer’s voice call.
- For Example: – MPT to MPT call
0 – 15 Sec : 2.50 Kyats (excluding tax)
16 – 30 Sec : 5.00 Kyats (excluding tax)
31 – 45 Sec : 7.50 Kyats (excluding tax)
46 – 60 Sec : 10.00 Kyats (excluding tax)