Terms & Conditions for MPT Freestyle Football Challenge
MPT Freestyle Football Challenge will be held by MPT from May (23) 2020 to midnight of June (12) 2020. Employees of MPT are not allowed to participate in this dance Competition.
Terms & Conditions
1) Participant does not need to pay any fees to enter in this contest. As a contestant, you will have to shoot your freestyle football video clip. The video must be at least 30 seconds long and can have up to 3 minutes duration.
To upload video clip to MPT’s Voting portal http://mptfreestylefootball.com/ . You need to fill in the required sign-up before uploading it (MPT Sim Number, Name and etc …). After uploaded video has been approved by MPT on 1 pm of the following day, you need to share the video link from portal to your own Facebook account with Hashtag (#MPTFreestyleFootballChallenge) with public setting.
2) Inappropriate dancing videos are not allowed in this dancing contest.
3) All videos must obtain the consent of the owners of materials that are included in the video and MPT will have the right to use entry videos in any conditions.
4) Only one video allowed per one person.
5) Winner Prize (20) winners and Early Bird Prize (20) winners will be selected from the contested videos. The Early Bird Prize will be selected from the 20 earliest contestants and Winner Prize (20) winners will be selected by 50% Voting and 50% Judgment.
For the Early Bird Prize (20) players, each will receive one ball with the memory signature of a local soccer player.
For Winner Prize (20) Winners
First prize – 300,000 MMK
Second prize – 200,000 MMK
Third prize – 100,000 MMK
Consolidation prizes (17 prizes) – 50,000 MMK will be awarded via MPT Money Application.
6) The winners will be announced through the MPT Official Facebook page on June 19th. After that winners will be contacted via the phone number they have submitted in the portal for details of awarding.
7) MPT reserves the right to forfeit any prize if the winners are absent to open MPT Money Account within (10) days after contacting him/her.
8) A participant who either directly or indirectly does anything to affect the integrity of the entire Contest or tamper with the results of this Contest will be disqualified.
9) All participants must use and post only with Personal Facebook Account.
10) All participants will be assumed to have read, understood and agree with the above Terms.
11) MPT has the rights to change terms & conditions for this contest.
12) The T&C, FAQ and Voting Result can be accessed on the MPT Portal through http://mptfreestylefootball.com/
13) Only MPT has the authority to decide all the conditions.