MPT subscribers who are using MPT mobile data can enjoy Live TV channels including local and International Channels and famous movies with MPT mobile data without paying any subscription fees on MPT IPTV.
Watch TV on your Mobile Phone with MPT IPTV anytime anywhere.
TV Channels available are:
How can I download MPT IPTV Application?
You can also get applications download URLs by dialing *1717#
Download MPT IPTV Application
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is MPT IPTV service?
MPT IPTV service is a video streaming service that offers a wide variety of local and international TV channels and video contents.
2. How can I watch MPT IPTV?
You can watch MPT IPTV via Android application and iOS application.
For Android application, please get it from below link
(or) Lo Ta Ya Link
or by dialing *1717#
For iOS application, please visit iOS app store and search with “MPT IPTV” (or) click here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mpt-iptv/id1530893772
3. Is subscription on the app compulsory?
You can enjoy content without subscribing the service, but you need to enjoy content on both app with MPT mobile network as non-subscription users (Some features will be limited. E.g., Download VoD option only available on subscription, without subscription cannot download VoD, Customers on network other than MPT cannot watch without subscription and EPL is only available on MPT network).
4. How do I subscribe MPT IPTV?
If you are using MPT mobile network, the app will automatically identify your number but will be treated as non-subscription users. As non-subscription users, you can enjoy contents on both app with MPT mobile network. But some features will be limited. (E.g., Download VOD contents, enjoy IPTV service with other network.)
5. Can I use the service outside of Myanmar?
The MPT IPTV is only available within Myanmar territory.
6. What is the minimum Android version and iOS version to install MPT IPTV application?
For Android phone, Android 5.0 and above
For iOS phone, iOS 9.0 and above
7. What is the available resolution to watch in MPT IPTV application?
For mobile version, it is available in 1K HD (1280*720P) & SD (720*576P).
8. What is the recommended network strength to use MPT IPTV application?
For mobile version, you need to use stable mobile or wifi network with 4 mbps download speed.
Billing and Payments
9. What is the price plan for using MPT IPTV service in mobile?
If you use IPTV service as non-subscription users with MPT mobile network, data charges will be applied. Download VoD feature is not available on non-subscription.
10. How can I use MPT IPTV mobile app on WiFi / other networks?
Customer cannot use MPT IPTV mobile app on WiFi / other networks right now. Subscription feature will be launched later.
Product and Service
11. How many TV channels and movies are included in MPT IPTV service?
You can watch around 8 local and international TV channels.
And can also watch 200+ popular movies and TV shows.
We will continue to add more TV channels and VoD content in the application.
12. What is the TV channels list which are available in MPT IPTV service?
- 5 Plus
- Channel 7
- Mahar Bawdi
- Readers Channel
- Star Bharat
- Star Gold
- Star Plus
- Star UTSAV
- Channel K
- Fortune TV
- CGTN Documentary
13. Can I enjoy IPTV service with my mobile data bonus?
Unfortunately, IPTV service cannot be enjoyed with your mobile data bonus.
14. How can I choose the streaming quality of video for watching?
The app has adaptive streaming and automatically selects the best quality available according to the network speed to ensure a buffering-free experience.
15. Where can I find the settings on the app?
You can find the settings under “Account” tab in the bottom.
16. Where can I change app system language?
You can find language setting under “Account” tab as “English/မြန်မာ” and can change your app system language.
17. Can I watch the previous TV channels programs?
Yes, you can watch the previous TV channels programs, up to 72 hours ago.
18. Where can I watch previous TV channels programs?
From the “menu” icon of each channel, you can go to channel details. And then, based on the date tab, you can find the previous TV programs for that channel.
19. How can I do if video stops playing?
Please check network connection first and restart/reopen the App. If the problem is still not solved, please contact customer service for further support.
20. How can I do if video quality is not good?
Video quality is different due to many reasons. Possible reasons:
• Buffer and latency are usually caused by network issues. Please refer to the network bandwidth suggestions and check your network quality.
• Resolution is not as high as expected: when you are watching the live channels on App, you can manually change the resolution to HD for better experience.
21. What should I do if a technical problem occurs while enjoying contents on MPT IPTV service?
Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of application, if the issue keeps happen, please record the error code, and share with customer service.
22. How can I do there no sound when enjoying contents on MPT IPTV service?
Please check if you have turned on the sound. If the problem keep happened, please contact customer service for issue report.
23. How can I exit full-screen mode while enjoying MPT IPTV service on app?
For App, please click return button to exit.
1. How can I get support for MPT IPTV service?
Dial “106” to our customer care hotline for immediate assistance.
MPT Customers: Dial 106/2800
Non MPT Customers: 01-2399106/01-8652800
Please check the available time at MPT website from below link