Payment Through Bank Channel
Customers can make payment FFTH bills and other MPT postpaid bills at MPT TRA or Post Office, MEB or some agent collection channel, KBZ Bank, AYA Bank and CB Bank and also through by CITY MART၊ JUNCTION၊ OCEAN၊ ABC CONVENIENCE STORE ၊ SUPERONE၊ MYANMA APEX BANK ၊ UNITED LIVING MALL and other MEB payment channels shops easily.
|Customer can make payment Shopping Center|
|AKK BRANCH||CITY MART SHWE MYA YAR||MEB BRANCH(5) YANGON|
|AUNG SATKYAR CO. LTD.||City Mart Shwe Pin Lon||MEB Magway|
|City Mart 19th Street MDY||City Mart South Dagon||MEB Mawlamyaing|
|CITY MART 47TH STREET||City Mart Sule Square||MEB NAYPYITAW|
|CITY MART AUNG SAN||CITY MART THAMINE||MEB Pathein|
|City Mart Ayarwon||City Mart Waizayanda||MEGA MOBILE SERVICE 1|
|CITY MART CHINATOWN POINT||CITY MART YANKIN||MYANMA APEX BANK YANGON|
|CITY MART FMI||CITY MART ZAWANA||MYANMA APEX BANK MANDALAY|
|CITY MART GOLDEN VALLEY||FANCY HOUSE||MYANMAR BANNER|
|City Mart HAGL Group||GEOCOMP MYANMAR||OCEAN 73|
|City Mart Hladen||GOOD FRIEND||OCEAN SHWE GON DINE|
|CITY MART HOLDING||Internet Wallet Myanmar||SAVING BRANCH(3) YANGON|
|CITY MART JUNCTION – 8||JUNCTION Naypyitaw||Shopping Mall Myanmar|
|CITY MART JUNCTION MAWTIN||JUNCTION SQUARE||SIBIN BANK NAYPYITAW|
|CITY MART MYAYNIGONE||KYAUK MYAUNG MART||SIBIN BANK YANGON|
|CITY MART OCEAN NORTH POINT||MEB BRANCH (2)YANGON||SUPERONE KYAIK KA SAN|
|CITY MART OCEAN PAZUNDAUNG||MEB BRANCH(1) MANDALAY||SUPERONE SHWE BON THAR|
|City Mart PinLon Sittaung||MEB BRANCH(1) YANGON||UNITED LIVING MALL 1|
|City Mart Pyay 6.5||MEB BRANCH(2) MANDALAY|
|Customer can make payment MPT TRA Shop|
|YANGON Cities||SULE||NO, 465,469 , Conner Of the Mahabandoola St & Bosunpat St , Pabedan T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||GPO||NO,39 , Conner Of the Kannar St & Bo Aung Kyaw St , Kyauktada T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Ahlone||NO, 189, Lower Kyimyindine Rd , Ahlone T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||40th Street||NO. 103 , 40 st , Middle Blk , Kyauktada T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Thingangyun||Exchange Ground, 16th QR, Part 4, Thumingalar St, Thingangyun T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Inn Sein||No.2 , Hlaing River St , East Ywarma, Insein Post Ground. Insein T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Mayangone||Exchange Ground, kabaraye Pagoda Rd, 5 th Qr, Mayangone T/s|
|YANGON Cities||Tarmwe||No.101 , Banyadala Rd, Tamwe Post , Tamwe/Ts.|
|YANGON Cities||Hlaing||No.5 , 9th Qr, Yangon-Insein Rd , Hlaing T/s|
|YANGON Cities||Shwegondine||No. 74 , East Shwegonedaing Rd , Bahan T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Pansodan||No.125 , Conner of the Mahabandoola Rd & Pansoedan Rd , Kyauktada T/s.|
|YANGON Cities||Sawbwargyigone||Kyauksein Lanmagyi & Kyauksein 5th St Top , Sawbwargyigone Ground , Insein T/s .|
|MANDALAY||Mandalay||Regional Manager Office, MPT, Between 25th street and 80*81 street, Aungmyaytharzan Township, Mandalay|
|Naypyitaw||Naypyidaw||TRA, Central Postoffice, Naypyitaw|
|MANDALAY||Myingyan||NO,313, 7 QR, WEST Ayemyathida Zay, Myingyan|
|MAGWAY||Magway||TRA, Regional Manager Office, Lane 5, Magway|
|Customer can make payment the Bank|
|KBZ||Any KBZ bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking|
|AYA||Any AYA bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking|
|CB||Any CB bank branch over the counter and through mobile banking|
Type of payments
All MPT bills in Myanmar Kyats with MPT logo
- Line Phone
- postpaid mobile phone
Required Information for payment
- Customer need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by shops and shopping centers linked to MEB by cash.
- Customer need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by KBZ cheque or cash at KBZ Bank, Bank or CB Bank cheque or cash for CB Bank.
- Customers need to register to mobile banking service at KBZ Bank, AYA Bank or CB Bank. After that, need to link with your mobile/internet banking account to pay the mobile bill with respective banks.
Payment through Mobile banking
Customers need to register to mobile banking service at KBZ Bank or CB Bank. After that, you can make payment through mobile banking application of each bank.
- KBZ mobile banking user guide, please [ Link ]
- CB mobile banking user guide, please [ Link ]
- AYA mobile banking user guide, please [ Link ]
- No transaction fees charged to customers payments at KBZ Bank , AYA Bank and CB Bank (both over the counter and through mobile banking) Banks and mobile banking payments
- A Service fees need to pay when making payments at stores and shopping centers connected to MEB.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.I don’t want to go outside. How can I pay without going outside?
- Customer can pay via Mobile Banking. Customer needs to have KBZ or CB bank account and have done the registration for those mobile banking service. The banks can provide detail information for you.
If you already have KBZ or CB Mobile Banking Account,
Please check details information for CB bank mobile banking (Link)
Please check details information for KBZ bank mobile banking (Link)
2.I do not have KBZ or CB Mobile Banking Account. Where can I pay my bill?
Customers can make payment at MPT TRA or Post Office, KBZ Bank and CB Bank branch Myanmar Economic Bank (MEB) agent collection channels such as CITY MART၊JUNCTION၊OCEAN၊SUPERONE၊ MYANMA APEX BANK ၊ UNITED LIVING MALL
and other MEB agent shops easily.
3.What do I need bring to make payment?
Customer will need to bring the bill in hard-copy or soft copy. Payment can be made over the counter by KBZ cheque or cash at any KBZ bank branch, or CB Bank cheque or cash at any CB Bank branch.
When you execute payment by mobile banking application, you will need to input customer code, invoice number and invoice amount as the required information. Other information may be asked by the banks too.
4. Will there be transaction charges for me to bare?
No transaction charges will be borne if customer pay via MPT TRA and KBZ or CB Branches and Mobile Banking.
200~500Ks transaction charges will be borne if customer pay via MEB and their agent collection channels such as CITY MART၊JUNCTION, OCEAN, SUPERONE, MYANMA APEX BANK, UNITED LIVING MALL
5.Do I have to be in person to make payment? Can I ask someone to make the payment on behalf of me?
Yes. If the person brings soft or hard copy of the invoice, payment can be made at a bank branch.
6. If I mistakenly make payment of an amount different from the invoice amount through mobile banking. What should I do?
- If you made payment of more than the invoice amount, the excess amount will be adjusted (credited) to next month bill. Therefore, you will need to pay less in the next month.
- If you make payment of less than the invoice amount, you are still requested to make payment of the shortage amount with the same invoice number. Unless the invoice amount is paid in full, such invoice will be regarded as being outstanding, and MPT would close the line temporarily till full payment is completed.