Social Pack Promotion
1. What are Social Packs and how can I use those packs?
Social Packs are the type of internet packages which can be used for social applications such as Facebook, Messenger, Viber, LINE and Instagram.
New Social Packs are as follow:
|Price (Tax Incl)||Volume||Validity||Direct USSD||USSD|
2. Does there any usage restriction for each quota of Social Package?
Video calling, voice calling, VoIP usages and redirection link to videos, third parties, etc. would be charged according to PAYG charges of the plan users have subscribed.
3. Who can subscribe Social Packs?
GSM/WCDMA users (Swe/Shal/Shwe) can subscribe Social Packs. CDMA and Base Tariff users, non-active users are not eligible to subscribe.
4. How can I check my Social Packs balance?
Users can check their Social Packs balance by dialing *224#.
5. How many Social Packs can I subscribe?
Users can subscribe 5 times maximum in 1 day, and validity of data allowances will not be merged.
6. When is the promotion period?
Promotion period is from 25th June 2018 until further notice.