GENERAL » Swe Thahar Default
Swe Thahar Default
1. Starting 23rd Nov, what are the new rates for Swe Thahar Plan?
- Starting 23rd November, all customers who newly activate their MPT GSM/WCDMA SIM card will automatically be subscribed to the Swe Thahar plan @ new rates of:
– Voice : 27 Ks per minute to any numbers
– SMS : 15 Ks per SMS to any operator in Myanmar
– Data : 7 Ks per MB
- Existing subscribers in Swe Thahar plan will enjoy the same rates.
2. I don’t want to be charged higher Data & Voice Rate. What should I do?
– For voice we suggest customer to dial *234*4# Prepaid or *235*4*# postpaid, to subscriber to Shwe Zagar plan, voice calls to other MPT numbers will be rated at 10 Ks/min, but PAYG internet rates will be priced at 8ks/MB in this plan.
– You can choose Data Packs which are as low as 0.9Ks/MB and Voice Packs which are as low as 5Ks/Min by dialing *555#.
– Also, MPT offer very affordable Data Pack. To enjoy them, dial *7777#.
– Also, MPT offer very affordable Voice Pack. To enjoy them, dial *600#.
– If you want to multiply your balance 5 times for MPT to MPT voice calls or SMS and PAYG data, dial *500# for our Htaw B program, and multiply your balance 5 times.
3. How can I switch to other price plan?
– Users can switch to any price plan once in one calendar day.
– Subscribing is free of charge ALWAYS.
– Below is the detail subscription channels.
|Plan Name||Cost||To Subscribe|
4. I already have a Data packages & Voice packages while I am on Swe Thahar plan. What will happen if I switch to other plan?
Switching to other plan will not effect on your Data packages & Voice packages. When you switch the plans you can keep all your current packs and you can continue to use them.
5. How can I check which Price Plan I am using currently?
You can dial *224# to check your current plan.